24 May 2008

Meet our new members.






8. Farrokh Magra, Mumbai

I am Farrokh Magra from Mumbai.I collect only Indian stamps. In Pre Independence era, I have stamps from very first issue of 1854 till 1940 except for some high value stamps which are beyond my reach.From 1941, I have the entire collection in mint upto date. I have also some official stamp booklets issued by the British Govt. issued as souvenir for different occasions.I like to collect any unique item pertaining to British period, and would welcome any enquiry.
I can be reached at E-mail : magra@godrej.com


9. Purushottam Das Heda ,Hyderabad

My Name is Purushottam Das Heda aged about 63 years. I collect India Post Independence Block of 4 as well as mint sheets. Block of 4, I collect are with traffic lights (Registration markings) on all four sides. i.e. A, B, C and D or some people call it 1, 2, 3 and 4. Further I collect complete stationery including Advertisement stationery (Post Independence India). I will be very happy to contact with philatelists having the similar interest.
My Postal Address is : 3-12-12/C, Ganeshnagar Colony, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad - 500013 E-mail : pdheda@hotmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails