10 September 2008

For Speed Lovers !



Hi, I am back with more information to share with you !I was out of station so I could not post on Blog. For Speed lovers, in today's Post I have some pictures of Formula 1 car depicted on philatelic items issued by Finland on 5 September 2008. Yesterday was 9 September. Number 9 is also my favourite number. I have some beautiful cancellations of 9.9.99 sent by our distinguished member Mr. Shrikant Parikh from Ahmedabad. I am collecting all the cancellations of 09.9.99. If anyone can send me cancellations in any form of these numbers I will be very thankful and I will send philatelic items of his choice in exchange. The coming year is going to be very special for numbrer 9 as on next 9 September it will be 9.9.9 just triple 999 what a magnificent number which will look so nice on a cover ! I will have to wait for this wonderful date for a year. This is all for today! .......Have a Nice Time!........


The miniature sheet proclaiming the Formula One 2007 world championship of Kimi Räikkönen depicts the conquering hero himself, his car and his team, Ferrari of Italy.



Fast Formula on a Postcard



Kimi Räikkönen – On a Miniature sheet



The Wonders of Number 9

The number 9 is the number of regeneration. A new birth. Spirituality, self-extension, premonition, going forth, voyaging. Telaesthesia, dreaming, clairvoyance, clairaudience. Reformation, nebulosity, pulsation, rhythm; reaching out, extension, publication; archery, prediction, revelation; a thought-wave, apparition, wraith, mist, cloud, obscurity, exile, mystery. Such people have a muscular and strong build. It represents aggressive action, penetration, courage and conflict. The number 9 is the number of originality and initiative...also the contradictory traits of vulnerability and naivet?. It is the symbol of Mars. The colors that harmonize with the number 9 vibration are: crimson or ruby red (with no orange tones), true blue, and pure white.




cancellation with 9.9.999



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails