09 July 2009

New stamps from Bhutan.....



World Food Programme - Date of Issue 27 June 2009


Hi ! In today's Post some nice stamps recently issued by Bhutan on World Food Programme. These beautifully designed stamps were issued on 27 June 2009. The souvenir sheet and sheetlet are so colorful with nice designs. I just received a First Day cover of Poland on Music from my Blogger friend Andrzej.It was issued to celebrate ...The centenary of Grażyna Bacewicz's brithday, great music personality. I have already written about this issue. please read my Post.... . I am always pleased to receive nice stamps from Poland, known for its exquisite design of stamps. The two stamps on cover feature famous places of Poland. Thanks Andrzej for this nice cover. My thanks to Pradip Jain for infoormation about stamps from Bhutan.This is all for today !......Till Next Post ....Have a Nice Time !..


Celebrating 35 Years of WFP in Bhutan- Sheetlet of 9 stamps

Cover from Poland



Courtesy - Andrzej

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails