07 July 2009

Visit Singapore through Stamps...




Take a break !


Hi ! Here are some most beautiful stamps featuring Singapore, so kindly sent by my Blogger friend Edmund. The stamps match just to my favourite theme 'Tourism' so I am very happy to get them . Sorry Edmund, I am putting them late here due to my over busy schedule last month.But I wanted to show them all boldly on my blog so it took time ! Thanks a lot for these wonderful stamps ! One can have a glimpse of beautiful Singapore through these nice stamps..beautiful places...cuisine...shopping....Riding in a Train...everything a tourist would love to see and enjoy ! These nice stamps were issued by Singapore Post in 2008. I have also received two nice covers one with meter cancellation and other with lovely stamps from Czech Republic. Thanks to all of my friends who sent these nice stamps and cover to me. This is all for Today !....Till Next Post.....Have a Wonderful Time !



Skyscrapers


Visiting Temple


Variety of Fish


Taking Ride in a Train
Courtesy - Edmund Ong

Cover from Latvia

The translation of above meter cancel is : "MAIL Glad Agreement between the " I will be thankful if someone from Latvia visiting my Blog can give the correct english version of above meter Cancellation. What does it show ??

Courtesy - Evgenii Lim, Riga Latvia

Cover from Czech Republic


Courtesy - Jan Strnad, Boreticka, Brno - Czech Republic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails