18 November 2009

New Stamps from Nepal & Pakistan


Save Glaciers & Save Poor Polar Bears !!


Hi ! In today’s Post some new stamps from our neighboring countries Nepal & Pakistan. But first of all I have a request from the readers for the above cute and heart touching Miniature sheet from Indonesia issued on Climate Change. I am in dire need of this MS & shall be very thankful if any reader from Indonesia could help me to get this MS for my collection which I am preparing on Climate Change. Two more issues from Poland and Spain that I am looking for !! I will send nice mint stamps & MS from India in exchange or any item from my Exchange Collection. Our thanks to Mr Pradip Jain of Patna for today's Post.This is all for Today....Till Next Post....Have a Nice Time !


Stamps in Need


Polish Climate Change Conference Stamp cl

Climate Change Conference in Poznan & Civic Values



New Issues from Nepal


Nepal 2009 New issue page 2 Date of Issue – 8 October 2009


Butterflies series - 2009

Nepal 2009 New issue page 2

Date of Issue – 8 October 2009



New Issues from Pakistan


Pakistan 2009 issue page3

Date of Issue – 9 .9.2009


Pakistan 2009 issue page3

Date of Issue - 1 October 2009


Polio Free Pakistan

Pakistan 2009 issue page3

Date of Issue 10 October 2009


1 comment:

Pakistan Travel said...

I must say this is a nice collection of stamps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails