19 December 2009

Second day at Stampmania 2009.....


Release of special cover




Pradeep Mohanty, Cuttack
Ajay Srivastav, Kullu
Pradeep Kumar Mallick, Patna

Hi ! I am back here for updates of Stampmania 2009. Well I did not spend much time today at the exhibition as I visited famous spots of Vadodara and did some shopping. Its a hot weather here...at least for me as coming here from hills..But it is nice to be here and meeting lot of philatelists in person. A very nice experience ....A big crowd at the exhibition and philatelists seem to be very enthusiastic, meeting and discussing the exhibits...Well what I observed the overall standard of the exhibits, displayed in the exhibition is very good. The competiton will be quite tough. I met a lot of philatelists from different states. I found that a large number of philatelists came from Orissa which shows their great love & enthusiasm for this wonderful hobby. Here are some pics of some philatelists with their exhibits.This is all for Today...Till Next Post ...Have a Nice Time !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails