13 January 2010

Special Covers & Maxim Cards..

 

thanks2

Hi ! Here are some more nice cards and special covers that I want share with all of you. My thanks to Mr Arvind Mullick of Jabalpur, Mr Souvik Roy & Mr Moloy Sarkar of Calcutta & Mr Rajesh Paharia of Jaipur who gifted me these nice cards and covers in Stampmania 2009, Vadodara. It was a great pleasure to meet them all at the exhibition. I express my gratitude through this special Post. This is all for Today !……Till Next Post….Have a Nice Time !…

 

 

Picture 034

Picture 034

Picture 034

Picture 036.jpg 1

 Picture 036

Thanks to Mr Arvind Mullick, Jabalpur

 

Picture 037.jpg 1 

Picture 037.jpg 1.jpgbn

Thanks to Mr Rajesh Paharia, Jaipur

Maxim Cards on Uttam Kumar

Picture 035.jpg 3 

Picture 035.jpg 1

Picture 035.jpg 2

Thanks to Mr Souvik Roy & Moloy Sarkar, Calcutta

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails