10 January 2010

Special Covers on Gandhi from Chennai….

 

 

Picture 028

Hi ! I am writing at leisure after a long time since I returned Kullu . The whole week was spent in preparing January issue of Rainbow  and it was delayed due to  my vacation. Well, while writing  this Post, I go back to the venue of  Stampmania 2009, Vadodara and remembering the people I met there…I just opened the philatelic material that I bought from the venue  and  got this wonderful pack among the material and  that was gifted to me by Mr C.G. Bhaskar of South India Philatelists Association, Chennai. I want to express my gratitude to Mr. Bhaskar, Mr G. Balakrishnadas & Mr J. Ronald Nelson for this nice souvenir from the Association. As I am a life member of SIPA, it was a great pleasure to meet them at Vadodara.Here are the special covers. I find the printing and quality of of paper is very fine. Gandhi Special presentation pack is just wonderful to see. The special Cover is with beautiful hologram & there is also a special Gandhi Folder with hologram. Many more covers and items are left to share which I will mention in my next Post….Till Then…… Have a Nice Time !!

Picture 029

Presentation Pack Conceived & Designed by SOUTH INDIA PHILATELISTS’ ASSOCIATION, Chennai :   www.sipa.org.in

 

 

Picture 030

International Day of Non Violence - 2 October 2009

 Picture 031 Special Folder

Picture 032 

 Picture 033.jpg 4Gandhi special  First Day Cover cancelled at Chennai

Picture 030.jpg 1

Special Cover – 500th Anniversary of coronation of the Emperor of Vijayanagar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails