16 February 2010

My recent Covers & Stamp Booklets..

Hi ! I have just received a nice cover from Ada of Wielki, Poland. Ada has also sent me two beautiful Valentine cards and a FDC recently issued by Poland on African Wildlife. Thanks Ada for all these beautiful items. I see Ada has nicely written name of my country in Hindi on the cover !! I am so pleased Ada with your gesture & love for India !! I have received recently issued Stamp Booklets from Mr Abhai Mishra of Dehradun.. Thanks a lot…I was looking for these Booklets and I am so pleased to get them..My sincere gratitude to both of you for these wonderful items ! The Stamp booklets are just superb…The Polar Bears are so cute & so the innocent Penguins … A very nice philatelic item issued by Uttarakhand Postal Circle…This is all in this Post Till Next Post….Have a Nice Time !!



Picture 041

Picture 041

Thanks to Ada Lewandowska

Picture 040

Picture 041

Picture 001

Picture 040

Thanks to Mr Abhai Mishra, Dehradun

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails