10 February 2010

Vancouver 2010




Hi ! It’s a chilling time at Kullu, the place where I live…So I want to share the new issue from Poland matching with the weather of my place…The colorful stamp has been issued by Poland on 27 January 2010 to commemorate Winter Olympics, Vancouver 2010. These wonderful stamps feature the thrilling winter sport, Skiing. I just want to share with all of you that Manali is also famous for Winter sports and this is the time when skiers from different parts of the world come here to enjoy this sport.It’s Fun - Time with Snow in Kullu - Manali as after many years Manali & Kullu hills experienced heavy Snowfall. I could not resist and just took some photos around my house to share with all of you… All these pictures have been taken in the morning just 50 meters away from my residence near the Beas river for a beautiful view..Just enjoy them….& next time do make Kullu Manali, your destination for fun in Winters !!….Till Next Post ….Have a Nice Time !


FDC vancouver

Date of Issue – 27 January 2010

Fresh Snow on Kullu Hills

HPIM2636

Snow on Bijli Mahadev, famous tourist spot of Kullu

HPIM2630

HPIM2642

The Kullu hills & Beas rivers

HPIM2644

HPIM2641

HPIM2640

HPIM2635

HPIM2659

1 comment:

wiktoria819 said...

I'm not sure but the girl on the stamp with Winter Olympic Games is similar to Polish player Justyna Kowalczyk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails