20 April 2010

Birds from Singapore…



Hi ! here is a nice cover sent to me by my Blogger friend Edmund from Singapore. On the cover there is a beautiful stamp of a Bird and nice Trolley Bus. Edmund has also sent me a lovely set of stamps on birds of Singapore, all in Rainbow colors. Thanks Edmund for these awesome set of Stamps ! I am very much delighted to see these cute birds on stamps. I have received one more Speed Post cover from Bangalore sent by Cdr. UN Acharya. Though it was sent by Cdr Acharya with nice Max cards and special cover on April 6 but due to poor service of India Post it arrived me on April 20. I express my gratitude to Cdr Acharya and Edmund for all these nice items. Its very hot all over the country but at my place it has been raining heavily since yesterday …making weather very cool….like winter coming back…That is the reason winter never disappears in hills….People can be seen in woolens all over the year…here..This is all for Today …..Till Next Post……Have a Great Time !

Picture 001

Bird 1

thanks2 to Edmund !

Picture 002

A Speed Post Cover from Bangalore

Picture 003

This letter was Posted on 6 April 2010 from Bangalore GPO which arrived Kullu on 20 April 2010.

Why did it take 14 days to reach its destination when the address has been clearly given on the cover !

Picture 004

Back side of the cover showing  date cancellation  of  Kullu.

Picture 003

Date of Posting – 6 April 2010

 Picture 004

Date of Arriving 20 April 2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails