08 April 2010

New stamps on EUROPA 2010






Eu 1 EU 2

Date of Issue – 9 April 2010

Hi ! Here are new stamps to be issued soon on EUROPA 2010. The theme of this year’s EUROPA stamps is Children’s Books. The stamps are so beautifully designed and just giving me a nostalgia of my school days when reading books used to be our only pastime . It’s really nice to see these beautiful stamps. I have recently recd three 9.9.9 covers from my friend Mr Jagannath Mani of Bangalore ! They depict the date in best format of meter cancellation. Thanks Mani for these nice covers. I am really pleased to add them to my collection. This is all for this Post….Till Next Post ….Have a Great Time !

gib

To be issued on 15 May 2010

Eur 3 Eur 4

To be issued on 28 May 2010

Picture 057

Picture 057

thanks2 to Mr Jagannath Mani, Bangalore

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails