11 May 2010

A letter that moved me….




I have been writing almost everyday for Rainbow for the last more than two years to share various information about stamps with the readers and sometimes I try to make it special by the blend of some non philatelic writing… with a hope that some visitors who are not philatelists might also like it…. I often receive mails from the readers of my Blog. But yesterday I received a mail that touched my heart regarding my Post on Mother’s Day……I just felt there are some readers who read my Posts with the heart…..I am overwhelmed to go through this letter. How a Reader remembers his mother & expresses his deep feelings for his mother whom he lost at the age of five and could not recall her face….while reading the poem of Tagore ..…..I could not help myself and just thought to share with all of you…..What I feel now Tagore was the greatest poet of all times ……The way he expressed his feelings ….touched the heart of one and all….no one could write it better as he had written and expressed his wonderful thoughts into his poems……I am very proud that he was an Indian…..It would have been very nice if India Post had issued a special postage stamp on 7th May 2010 commemorating his 150th Birth Anniversary. Before I conclude this Post I mustappreciate Mr Naresh Agarwal who shared his feelings about his mother with all and paid tribute to her through this blog. ….…. This is all for Today…..Till Next Post…..Have a Nice Time !

thanks

ms061


On Mother’s Day…..


A letter from a Reader….

As a matter of my must things to do I keep seeing your new posts on the Rainbow stamp Club everyday, and see the new stamps issued by various countries and enjoy seeing them.I also feel happy whenever I see your new posts on important events happening .

Today I felt very happy and thrilled to see your posts on the Mother's Day, Poems of Rabindranath Tagore and Naresh Aggarwal of Bilaspur about the greatness of 'Mother' and also some lovely stamps on the mother and child My eyes moistened when I read both the poems of Tagore as well as of Naresh Aggarwal. The poems touched me more as I also lost my mother when I was only 5 years old and don't remember her and there is no photograph of her taken those days.When I look at every old lady,in my day today life, who is very old the thought comes to my mind that probably my mother would have been like her, if she were to be alive today, and express my reverence to them..

You are doing a a wonderful work, sharing the news of the new and wonderful stamps' , winning the heart of all Philatelists young and old alike,with your posts . God bless you and your family and give you more energy to continue this wonderful work.

Sorry for being emotional about it. But I couldn't help sharing my thoughts with a friend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails