26 May 2010

Slogans on Postal Receipts…




Don’t Use Plastic Bags


Hi ! I am back to my Blog…..due to busy schedule I could not write a new Post. As it is tourist season here …so lot of time is spent with the guests. I just received some scans of postal receipts from our Reader Mr Ashwani Dubey with new slogans. A variety of slogans is seen on these computer generated receipts. Thanks to Mr Dubey for these new items of interest. This is all for Today …..Till Next Post…..Have a Great Time !


img001

img001

img001

img001

My New Cover from a friend in France

Picture 006

Thanks David ! for this cover posted from Monaco with lovely stamps and nice FDC of Monaco …I love pets !! It’s nice to see.

Picture 006

thanks2 David Jastrzebski, Dijon - France

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails