29 June 2010

My Recent Covers...




Hi ! Here are the covers which I just received from my friends, Edmund – Singapore & Limanski – Riga, Latvia. Thanks to both of you for these nice Covers ! I have also received a complete set of recent stamps issued on Common Trees of Singapore. The set is very beautiful. Thanks Edmund for selecting such a nice set for me. Limanski has sent two wonderful FDCs issued on Birds. My Sincere thanks for these nice covers & stamps ! This is all for Today….Till Next Post …Have a Nice Time !


Picture 009

Picture 009

Picture 009

Picture 009

Picture 009

Thanks to Edmund , Singapore

Read details about these trees …

http://ednfen.blogspot.com/2010/06/know-10-trees-covers-from-singapore.html

thanks

For the Nice Covers !

Picture 010

Picture 011

Thanks to Limanski E N, Riga - Latvia


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails