15 August 2010

New Rakhi envelopes…

 

my pictures 

Hi ! Here are new Rakhi envelopes for this Raksha Bandhan festival, issued by India Post . These envelopes are currently available at Bangalore GPO. My thanks to Mr Jagannath Mani of Bangalore who sent info about these covers. In Club News, some new Baton Relay covers, issued recently. My special thanks to Mr Sreejesh Krishnan of Trivandrum for info about these covers. Many readers have sent request for Baton Relat Covers issued in Shimla. The covers have not yet arrived Kullu. As the covers reach here I will give details on Blog. This is all in this Post…Till Next Post….Have a Nice time !

 

my pictures 001 

my pictures 002 

my pictures 003

my pictures 004

Backside of the enevlope

 

Club News

New Baton Relay Covers

 

queens baton 11

Ranchi – 6 Aug 2010

queens baton 12

Dehradun – 6 July 2010

Exchange of Queen’s Baton  Relay

Vishal Sanganeria, Philatelist and  member of Guwahati Philatelist society,  wants to exchange Queen's Baton special cover issued by India Post at all the Headquarters of the 22 postal circles in INDIA. He is ready to exchange the Queen's Baton special cover released at  Guwahati postal circle with another postal circle.

VISHAL SANGANERIA, 1st Floor,Keshav Katra, S.S.Road,Fancy Bazar

Guwahati-781001(ASSAM)

e-mail - vishalsanganeria@gmail.com  Contact-+919864055516

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails