12 March 2013

My recent covers..

 

Picture 114

David JASTRZEBSKI, DIJON, FRANCE (cover posted from Switzerland)

Hi !

I received some covers from my readers . Thanks to all of you . I received two letters from students Gaurav and Amit.  They want to know more about the hobby of stamp collecting . please visit my newsletter, Rainbow Stamp News  blog :   http://rainbowstampnews.blogspot.in/  . You will get more info about philately and how to participate in stamp exhibitions. Visit Rainbow Stamp Club Blog for updates about new stamps. I also received two special covers of RUSHIPEX 2013 from Mr KV Rao of Berhampur, Orissa. Many thanks to you all for the covers.

Picture 115

Picture 115

N. Vignesh – Chennai

Picture 113

Amit Chaudhary – Bikaner

Picture 113

Gaurav Snehil, Trippur District ( Tamil Nadu)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails