11 November 2014

My Rainbow Cover..

Cover from Finland

My cover

Hi ! Today I received a beautiful card from Finland sent by Kristina. The card bears most beautiful stamps from Finland stamp set ‘Signs of Sky’. One of these stamps    features rainbow.Other two stamps depict sun and cloud These stamps are self adhesive and cut into shape . Thank you very much Kristina for this lovely card with these magnificent stamps. But you have not given your address on the card. Please mail me your address So that I can send you a nice cover from India and convey my  thanks to you for this wonderful card. It is a gem for my rainbow collection !!

002

Signs of the sky

image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm happy to hear you liked it. All I need in return is your great blog to read (!) - looking forward to many interesting moments at your great blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails